Let HIT be your PEO Authority
HIT has established relationship with the Top Rated Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) and Administrative Service Organizations (ASO's).
Shopping and evaluating PEO's can be overwhelming if you seldom do this, and making the wrong choice can have negative consequences.
It does not cost you anything to let a professional shop for you. We compare only the best PEO's for your business and needs.
-We negotiate service fees to make sure they are fair and reasonable.
-We monitor ongoing performance, help resolve any problems, and audit to make sure the fees are per contract.
Quote: "The value of a PEO cannot be measured in savings alone. Regulatory anonymity, risk transfer, and the reduction of legal exposure born out of having employees is priceless."
Do you want to get under the protective umbrella of a PEO?
Think of a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) as your Plug and Play HR department.
Employers of all sizes need human resource functions, and it so happens that there are many excellent HR "departments", functioning, perfected, efficient, legally compliant, and packed with all the large group benefits, systems, and expertise - waiting for you to plug into.
Imagine these HR departments as large umbrellas, with many small and medium sized employers already under each, enjoying the shelter provided by the economies of scale that normally only very large organizations realize.
A well run PEO can collect and load data, quote, contract, train, enroll, and have your company under their umbrella in 60 days.
It is the pre-packaged, perfected solution for those who want to run their business and not be distracted with the mountians of administrative and regulatory tasks.
Once a company comes to realize and appreciate the true brilliance of operating under a PEO umbrella, they never step out into the rain again.
Let us help you FIND AND PLUG INTO your perfect PEO, so you can get out of the rain and play again. No one shops and connects you with your perfect PEO better than HIT. Make us your PEO Authority. Get a quote today!
List of PEO Services
- Complete payroll function including transfer of payroll tax liability
- Calculation, filing, and payment of all federal, state, and local taxes
- Paycheck preparation and delivery, including direct deposit
- Payroll audits and defenses
- Payroll deductions for insurance plans, 401(k), flexible benefits, wage garnishments or child support payments
- New hire reporting requirements
- Accrual and tracking of vacation and sick leave
- Employment and wage verifications
- Year-end W-2 processing
- Special management reports
- Workers' compensation insurance
- Worksite assessment, loss control & injury reduction plans
- Complete case management for workers' compensation claims first report of injury through return to work including representation at hearings
- Positive cash flow - no workers' compensation deposit
- State unemployment - filing of taxes, management of claims, representation at hearings
HR and Compliance
- Access to a web-based, robust HRIS system
- General human resources services and administration
- Assessment of current human resource practices
- Assistance with policy development and interpretation
- Employee and supervisor training
- Employee handbook and HR management
- Orientation tools
Policies and Procedures for employment-related compliance
- Equal Employment Opportunity practices
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Wage and hour laws
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Plan Flexible Benefits Plan (pre-tax payment of premiums, dependent care, non-reimbursed medical expenses)
- 529 Savings Plan
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Pre-tax Transportation Plan
- Travel & Retail Discount Programs
- Continuous review of available benefits programs, vendors, costs and options
- On-going review of new regulations & laws related to employee benefits & practices
- COBRA administration